Thursday, October 14, 2010

Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

I'm a huge sucker for eyeshadow palettes.
My two recent, and most favorite eyeshadow palettes are very similar but still unique.
I can use these palettes for day and night time wear. Perfect for school and reasonable pricing!

First is the
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette - For Brown Eyes

Credit MakeupGeek

My first but certainly not last NYX product is this palette. This palette is awesome! I am East Indian so I do have a darker skin tone, the light pink and light brown colors are perfect for my lid and the darker brown and green work great in the outer corner. 
With a good primer these colors show up great. 

If you are from Canada, the only place I know that sells NYX products is the Rexall Pharmacy. However it is cheaper to buy them online. The Makeupgeek site which I linked above sells it for $9 (US). At the drugstore I paid $14.99 + tax (CAD). I highly recommend to look around online. 

The second palette I purchased a while back from Sephora is the Mini Makeup Palette To-Go in the Bronze.
I don't know if the exact palette with the same colors is still there, or if it was limited edition. However, Sephora does sell mini-makeup palettes to go. They are definitely worth it!
This costs around $19.99 (CAD). It is a small palette, good for traveling and the brighter colors can put a good kick into your eyes at night. The only problem I have with this palette is the bronzer and lip gloss kit tend to slide out when in its in my makeup bag. So for a heads up, make sure you tape it up when not in use!

Heres a good tutorial (This is not me) on this palette. For neutral eyes.





2 comments:

  1. Such a great post !!!...Your such a great blogger. im soo following you. i hope you can follow me back :)
    xox
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. its $20 CAN?!
    I didnt realize that they were that expensive here...
    oh man...makes me wish i had bought them at imats now XD

    ReplyDelete